Buy bank owned repossessions directly from lenders for wholesale prices or less!
- Vehicles WILL SELL TO THE HIGHEST OFFERS RECEIVED.
- MOST UNITS SELL FOR THE LOW/WHOLESALE VALUE OR LESS!
- All offers are non-binding, are subject to buyer inspection/approval, and go directly to the lenders.
- Get $1,000 cash back from your offer or paid transport by the lender.
- 2-week listing periods
- All offers and purchases are by and between the prospective buyer and the lender.
- Dealerships and private sellers cannot compete with our value-priced vehicles.
We are NOT a dealer and do NOT take trade-ins!
We do NOT conduct an auction!
What we are:
At NYRVHUS we advertise RV, boat and vehicle repossessions nationwide - there are new listings posted on our website twice a month, and the advertised units stay active for 14 days. During that period, prospective buyers make offers which we then forward to the lender/legal owner. At the end of each period, the buyers with the highest offers are contacted by the lender/legal owner of the repossession. The lender (bank) and the winning buyer then make the arrangments needed to move forward with the purchase. To view our current inventory and read more about our sales process, please Click here
We are the largest independently owned repossession sales network in the US!
Why work with us?
We contract with banks, credit unions, finance companies and auto auctions to bring our customers the very best value. If you are looking for a great price on an RV, boat, truck or car, we are your one-stop shop!
Is a repossession for you?
Anyone interested in saving a good amount of money on a RV, boat, car or truck should take a look at our program. Listed below are just a few good reasons why you should buy your next vehicle through NYRVHUS!
- The average buyer will save between 25% and 40% off of the average selling prices found at dealerships or the private marketplace.
- The lenders who contract with us will pay $1,000 toward the transportation cost of any vehicle purchased through any of our lenders.
- If the buyer elects to pick up the vehicle, the lender will credit the buyer $1,000 off their offer price on the vehicle.
- Warranties are applicable to eligible newer vehicles.
- There is never a charge or deposit of any kind required to make an offer on a vehicle that is advertised on any RV HELP-U-SELL website.
- If you know what you want and are willing to do some of your own research, you can save money when buying a repossession.
We offer more than just repossession sales!
Every year more and more buyers are looking for a good deal on a repossession. Because lenders use our company to sell their repossessions, you can imagine the number of visitors we get each month. Many of our buyers are also interested in aggressively priced non-repossessied vehicles. If you would like assistance in selling your unit, contact us or click here